Monday, February 16, 2004

Update!

A friend from work has offered me free storage space on his FTP server for my pictures while I'm in Japan. That means I can add some pictures to my journal from now on. :)

Things at work are a little strange right now. I'm used to having a lot to do all the time, but because I'm leaving a lot of the things I normally do are on hold. I can't exactly work on any projects that won't be finished by Wednesday, and it generally feels pointless to involve myself in policy decisions or debates around the call centre now. Afterall, I won't be there to follow up on whatever decision is made.

I do the things that are required of me on a daily basis, and that's about it. It makes my job increadibly easy, but fairly dull.


The picture of me to the right is a little more than a year old, there's no blonde in my hair anymore. It's the best picture I have of me though ;)