Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Can you Help?

April 29, 2008 10:38pm (London)

Hello everyone,

My move to London did not go according to plan, and I need a bit of help. I'm going to give you a pretty abreviated version of what happened, you can get details from me the next time you see me or talk to me. We packed everything I own into an SUV to drive it to London, unfortunately we had a car accident on the way here.

The car ended up sinking into a swamp with my father and I inside. Fortunately the car had rolled for awhile before we went into the swamp, so the window on my side was mostly broken. When we went under I broke the rest of the window, and my father and I swam out. We are both fine. My right hand is a bit cut up, and I have some scratches on my head, but I didn't have to go to the hospital or anything.

I lost everything I own though. My laptop, my school stuff, all my books, every picture that wasn't on facebook already, etc.Unfortunately that's where I need to ask for help from my friends, I need to recover things.

What I need:
- Pictures (e-mail them to me, or tag me in facebook and I'll copy them that way).
- School things (any notes you may have in a computer format would be useful).
- Contact information (If I ever had your phone number, I don't now. (please e-mail it to me).

If you can think of anything else of mine that you have, or know any other way for me to regain any of what I've lost please let me know. It is greatly appreciated.