Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Office Blues

Jan 25, 2005 4:02 PM (Mito)
Jan 25, 2005 2:02 AM (Ottawa)

I hate office days. They are the one thing about working for Peppy that I can't imagine missing.

Today I have to be in the office for 4 hours. I have been here for an hour and a half, and I finished the useful part of my work about an hour ago. I am adept at looking busy though, so at least I am not likely to get in trouble for the waste of time today is.

What little I have done is more than the other 2 people who were supposed to be here with me today have done. Neither showed up.

I have to a couple of things I would like to get done, but they require assistance from the Japanese staff here, and they look too busy to bother. Well, at least the one member of the staff that speaks English does.