Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Karla Arrives

January 26, 2005 11:15 PM (Tomobe)
January 26, 2005 9:15 AM (Ottawa)

I met Janine's replacement today, her name is Karla, and she is from Nova Scotia.

She has been with Peppy for a year, and worked for Nova before that. She said changing over was the best thing she ever did, but mostly because she loves kids.

At the Internet cafe I was looking for jobs again, and I found another one that interested me. So all hope is not lost.

Even if I go back to Canada it may not be for long. It will be even easier to find a new job with regular access to the net.

Maybe I should actually aim to return home for a month or so before I leave again.

At least I want to bring my computer with me wherever I go next.

Japanese Pet-Peeve: ATM machines are only open during certain hours, and are often closed on holidays. Why do machines need a break? Next they'll be unionizing!

Oh Canada* Loafs of bread are MUCH bigger in Canada, cheaper too. For someone addicted to sandwiches and toast, that is a real bonus.